- Dip/Pak – 100 days
- All mounts – 8 – 12 months
Taxidermy mounts and manufacturing
– Non- custom taxidermy mounts: 6 months if hunted before 30 June, otherwise 8 months.
– Custom displays and full action mounts: 8 months
– Shoulder Floor pedestal, Shoulder Wall Pedestals, Half mounts
– Skull shields, Wood pedestals, Cabinets an Bases. Full line of carpentry manufacturing from African Hardwood. ( See Photo pages)
krugertaxidermy.com trophy collection service include collection and/or import of trophies from any destination in the world.
In South Africa trophies are collected by sealed truck and trailor. Krugertaxidermy import trophies from countries as far as Tajikistan, Greenland and off course all African countries like Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Cameroon, Ethiopia, etc. A well established network of freight agents and customs brokers ensure a sound system for the imports to reach Marakalalo’s Quarantine Facility, registered as a “High Risk Taxidermy Facility”. In other words, krugertaxidermy can import and quarantine products without these products needed to go through an “Irradiation” process.
The major problem krugertaxidermy experience with trophies is when a hunter booked a hunt with a Professional Hunter and/or Outfitter/Safari Company that is not reputable. Lost and badly field prepared trophies is the order of the day if you book at inexperience ill-reputed professional hunters, outfitters, safari companies, booking agents and off-course the taxidermist they refer you to.
Krugertaxidermy assist and apply for all CITES, Plains Game, Import and Export permits, except in the countries of origin. We facilitate all permit applications in the country of destination and will guide hunters with this process
Communication is advised by means of e-mail, telephone, fax or cellphone messaging, using either whatsapp or viber.
You will always receive response to message within 24 hours.
Krugertaxidermy is 24 hours available, but time difference between countries may delay response 8-10 hours
Your order will be confirmed on receipt of:
– All the trophies
– Taxidermy instruction
- Krugertaxidermy is involved in the complete cycle. From the day trophies are collected/delivered to the day it is delivered at the port of entry in the country of destination.
- Freight is exported by Air or Ocean, depending on practical and financial factors and by choice of the hunter. If there is an issue, airfreight is the best option, but more expensive.
- It is perfectly safe to ship either air or ocean freight.
- The shipping agent/Freight agent is responsible for export out of South Africa.
- The Clearing/Customs broker is responsible for receiving and clearing of the trophies in the destination country.
- Shipping/Export expenses is not included in the taxidermy expense. However, the relationship with the freight forwarding company allows that we give you a total inclusive quotation and you pay only one bill.
HOW DO I GET MY TROPHIES TO SOUTH AFRICA IF I HUNT IN COUNTRIES OTHER THAN SOUTH AFRICA?
Refer back to “ Trophy Collection” and do the following.
Just inform your outfitter in writing that you wish the trophies sent to Marakalalo.
Add krugertaxidermy full address and contact details and send a copy to us as well. We will provide all the details. Krugertaxidermy is linked to network of shipping and clearing agents across the world and we will arrange everything.
- Full payment for the dip /pack serveice 30 days after safari.
- 50% Deposit 60 x days after the safari.
- Balance payment on completion of work.
WHY SHOULD I USE KRUGERTAXIDERMY TO MOUNT MY ANIMALS RATHER THAN HAVING IT DIPPED/SHIPPED TO A TAXIDERMIST IN MY COUNTRY?
By now you have noticed that krugertaxidermy produce excellent taxidermy pieces at a fair price. The introduction page, the page, “about us” and the price lists, you may already be convinced that we should process your trophies.
There is quite a saving if you compare dip/pack/ship cost together with the cost of taxidermy back home to the cost of taxidermy by krugertaxidermy and export of your mounted trophies. On top of that you will receive a top quality taxidermy mount.
Taxidermy quality is just as good if not better than the best in the world.
Another important matter is the complaints by many foreign taxidermists about the quality of the raw prepped hides and the degree of difficulty to work with once they arrive there. In the taxidermy process we immediate treat and process hides/skins for mounting and always have a quality skin to work with.
INSTRUCTIONS AND POSES
This question is a very important and must be confirmed with detailed instruction.
Kruger will personally discuss poses and ideas of display and design with you. Examples of poses and photographs will be exchanged to make sure your request is met.